Save upto 70% on Flight Tickets, Book Now!
Book by : Mar 03, 2017Travel: Through Jun 30, 2017
|West Palm Beach
Displayed fares are subject to change and may not be available at the time of booking.
Globester - Book With Confidence!
Best Purchase Guarantee
Excellent Customer Support
Exclusively Negotiated Airfares
500+ Airlines & 150K+ Hotels Worldwide
100% Secure - Book Online | Mobile | Phone App
Bahamasair is the national airline of Bahamas based in Bahamasair House in Nassau.
It is a low cost airline that serves 5 domestic destinations along with regional services to Havana, Cuba and four cities in Florida. The airline was founded in 1973 by Bahamas Government in order to substitute British Airways, which had denied its services due to oil crisis at that time. Today, Bahamasair successfully serves Bahamas with a fleet of seven aircrafts.
Flights Amenties in Bahamas Air
Bahamasair provides modest services in its long and short-haul flights. Mostly covering travel destinations in and around Bahamas, the airline services are extremely inexpensive with pre-charged tax and service fee of $144, inclusive of in-flight meals, snacks, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages. There is no in-flight entertainment (audio and video), but travelers can enjoy the in-flight magazines and newspapers. Basic services such as blankets, pillows and towels are readily available for the travelers.
Bahamas Air Web Check In
Bahamasair provides web check-in facility to ease the rush at the airport. The travelers with valid e-ticket
can print their boarding passes online from their home or office. The web check-in must be done 24 hours to 90 minutes prior to departure of the flight.
Bahamas Air Baggage Policy
The Bahamasair baggage policy charges $20 for the second and consecutive checked baggage in international flights, while the first bag is free of charge. For the domestic flights
the airline charges $65 for first two bags each and $50 extra for third bag onwards. The weight limit of checked baggage is 60 lbs (1 piece) in international flights and 44 lbs (2 pieces each) in Domestic with overall size limit of 62 inches. For carry on baggage the weight limit is 22 lbs with overall dimension of 45 inches.
Terms and conditions
- All prices shown are for round trip travel. All fares include a base fare, taxes and service fees. In certain cases, airline may add a fuel surcharge.
- All Airline Tickets, once issued cannot be refunded, transferred or assigned to someone other than the ticket holder.
- Name changes may only be made (if allowed by the airlines) for a name change penalty required by the airlines.
- An advance purchase of 21 days is required to get the lowest possible airfare.
- Fares may not be available on certain dates (i.e. Blackout Dates).
- Airlines may require additional terms and conditions as fares can change any time.
- Other terms and conditions of airline ticket purchase
* All prices shown are for Round trip. Prices include all taxes such as fuel surcharges, government taxes, ad valorem and Globester service fees.
@ Extra $15 USD savings is applicable on Globester's Service Fees only. $15 USD Discount may be replaced with new promotions at various times.
^ Upto 70% discounts are based on Major Airlines International "Y" class Published Airfares only. However, these prices are based on a minimum of 14 day advance purchase, travel dates, availability of seats, may require certain days of stay the traveler's destination and may limit travel on certain dates. Discounts are subject to change with availability based on searched destination and travel dates any time. Additional restrictions as required by fare rules may apply.
Fares with deep discounts are mostly are non-refundable. Airline fare rules typically restrict certain travel dates and these fares are valid for certain routes, departure and destination cities. Travel Dates: Feb 01 -