Save upto 70% on Flight Tickets, Book Now!
Book by : Sep 20, 2014Travel: Through Dec 31, 2014
Displayed fares are subject to change and may not be available at the time of booking.
Globester - Book With Confidence!
Best Purchase Guarantee
Excellent Customer Support
Exclusively Negotiated Airfares
500+ Airlines & 150K+ Hotels Worldwide
100% Secure - Book Online | Mobile | Phone App
Air Jamaica (JM) is the most preferred airlines to the Caribbean. It has one of the most technologically advanced fleets in the world. Air Jamaica with its headquarters in Kingston, operates in thirteen Caribbean destinations, Canada, Great Britain, and the United States. Air Jamaica was established in the year 1968. The airline also operates cargo business in addition to being a passenger carrier. Currently, Air Jamaica caters to about two million travelers a year with its fleet size of eleven aircrafts. Air Jamaica is in marketing agreement with other airlines such as Delta Airlines
, Cubana, and Air Canada, in order to draw more feeder traffic for itself.
Flights Amenties in Air Jamaica
Air Jamaica takes great pride in its onboard amenities. It doesn.t matter in which class (First, Domestic or Economy) one flies, the airline.s crew members makes it a point that everyone gets the best flying experience. The travelers are treated with great hospitality that includes hot meals, audio/video entertainment, and complimentary drinks (wines, champagnes and beer etc.)
Air Jamaica Web Check In
The web check-in facility from Air Jamaica helps reduce the time spent on ticket booking. The travelers who intend to use this facility must check-in 3 to 24 prior to departure of their flight. This air tickets can be booked for less than 10 travelers at a time for flights operated by Air Jamaica.
Air Jamaica Baggage Policy
The Baggage Policy of Air Jamaica differs as per the traveling class. An Executive Class traveler can go through with a maximum of three checked bags (50 lbs each with overall dimension of 62 inches) and a carry bag weighing 22 lbs. An Economy Class traveler can go through with a maximum of two checked bags (50 lbs each with overall dimension of 62 inches) and a carry bag weighing 30 lbs.
Terms and conditions
- All prices shown are for round trip travel. All fares include a base fare, taxes and service fees. In certain cases, airline may add a fuel surcharge.
- All Airline Tickets, once issued cannot be refunded, transferred or assigned to someone other than the ticket holder.
- Name changes may only be made (if allowed by the airlines) for a name change penalty required by the airlines.
- An advance purchase of 21 days is required to get the lowest possible airfare.
- Fares may not be available on certain dates (i.e. Blackout Dates).
- Airlines may require additional terms and conditions as fares can change any time.
- Other terms and conditions of airline ticket purchase
* All prices shown are for Round trip. Prices include all taxes such as fuel surcharges, government taxes, ad valorem and Globester service fees.
@ Extra $15 USD savings is applicable on Globester's Service Fees only. $15 USD Discount may be replaced with new promotions at various times.
^ Upto 70% discounts are based on Major Airlines International "Y" class Published Airfares only. However, these prices are based on a minimum of 14 day advance purchase, travel dates, availability of seats, may require certain days of stay the traveler's destination and may limit travel on certain dates. Discounts are subject to change with availability based on searched destination and travel dates any time. Additional restrictions as required by fare rules may apply.
Fares with deep discounts are mostly are non-refundable. Airline fare rules typically restrict certain travel dates and these fares are valid for certain routes, departure and destination cities. Travel Dates: Sep 01 -